Friday 28 February 2014

Super mum

Jane Plume is a single woman with three children who is taking care of her best friend's children after
her husband and her died. 

Jane and Gina met 14 years ago when they worked together and became best friens. They would always hang out and do different activities, even though it was only be relaxing. 



One day, Gina's husband was diagnosed with cancer and knew he was going to die soon, but unexpectidly, one day Gina had an accident and died. It wasn't an easy time for Jane but she and her friend's husband decided to stick together. But they both knew he was going to die, so Jane promised him that when that happened she would raise their children and he was very thankful.

When he died Jane had to work very hard but she says she doesn't regret anything because she loved her friend as a sister. 

I personally admire this woman because she had toi put in so much effort to keep going with 5 children even though they are not very little. I would definitely do something like this for my best friend but I think I should have to work so hard for it. I hope I don't ever have to do it but if I have, I will do it without even thinking about it. As Jane says in the article, family are those people you chose and to my best friend I would do anything because I know she will always be there for me if I need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment