Thursday 22 May 2014

"The Fault In Our Stars"

When I was waiting at the aiport in London to take my plane, I saw in the shop the bestseller "The Fault In Our Stars", a book that has been read by thousands of people and that everyone seems to love. So I bought it there.

The book is about the story of Hazel, a 16 year-old girl with lung cancer that starts going to a Support Group and meets Isaac, who has a tumor in one eye , and Augustus, a friend of his that joined him.
Hazel, who according to her mum does not have a social life because she is always at home, becomes friends with them. That's when Hazel's life changes. She lives new experiences and grows as a person.

I started to read this book last Friday and I finished it on Tuesday. To be honest, I really loved the book and I also cried a lot.

In some weeks the movie is coming out and I truly recommend to read the book before watching it. I cannot wait to watch it !!!!!!!

Ed Sheeran sings the song "All Of The Stars" and it's very beautiful.










Ed Sheeran's song:


No comments:

Post a Comment