Friday 9 May 2014

Shawn Mendes

Shawn Mendes is a 15 year-old guy (almost 16) who lives in Toronto. He started to post videos on the Internet singing and in less than two years he has experienced new things and now, during this Summer, he is going to be one of the openers for Austin Mahone in America.

Shawn started to post videos on the Internet, on Youtube and Vine, and then he joined the Magcon group, a teenage group of boys and one girl that have talents like making people laugh or singing. But in the past months some things have happened and Magcon is not the same anymore.

But from Magcon and its tour in the U.S.A., more people started to know about him, especially people from America. He started to post more videos and he is being so happy lately because he is receiving a lot of love and I'm happy because of that. With time, Europe has started to know about him as well and I can tell he is really excited with everything that's going on.


He can sing anything you ask him for, but he likes Ed Sheeran a lot and he makes a lot of covers of his songs. In fact, weeks ago he tweeted he'd like to tour with Ed one day. Crossing fingers he does! I'm pretty sure he'll accomplish it and if he doesn't, I'm sure he'll do something better like having his own tour? Who knows, but his voice is amazing and he is really, really good. 

The first time I listened him was in one of his vines, because in these six seconds videos he sings different songs so many times. I was on Facebook scrolling down and a Vine page posted one of his videos. I even remember tagging my friend telling her to take a look because he really can sing! And weeks later another friend sent me a cover of him and that's when I started to follow him everywhere and support him.

I hope Shawn becomes more famous and that then he can open for Austin if he comes to Europe or for Ed or someone because I really want to see him. Or maybe his own tour! But it also has its negative things because if he is more known then I won't have as many chances as I have now to be noticed by him on Twitter. But I wish him the best so I hope he gets to tour with Ed Sheeran someday!

Keep your eyes peeled!




No comments:

Post a Comment