Thursday 15 May 2014

Spring Break Party

Last Saturday there was 9one of these huge local parties, apparently.This year is the second year this party has been celebrated here, since last year was an epic party and was really well known and they decided to have the party again.

At first when I got told there was this party I said I wasn't going, I just didn't feel like it. All my friends were giong but one of my closest friends didn't know how to come back home and she really wanted tio go so I told her tio sleep over at mine.

When Tania, Léna and I were there we didn't know what to do, but we decided to pay the ticket and take a look what was inside. There were so many people and we were constantly recognizing people that used to come to our school, and that was really nice.

I had had a good feeling, like something good was going to happen and that was actually what happened! We had such an incredible time and great things happened. But apparently there was a fight and the organization told us we had to leave the party. It was only 3:30am and some people were bothered but we all left peacefully.

But at the end I had a super nice time with my closest friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment