Thursday 11 April 2013

In prison for two years

Last night before going to sleep I saw the newspaper on the table and I decided to read it. While I was reading the titles, I saw one that said two people will be in the prison for two days because they lived in a hotel without paying. Reading this, I was really interested to know what was that so I decided to read the whole notice. And I found it a bit funny. Maybe it's not, but the way that those persons acted surprised me. I really can't believe there's people in the world without shame.



Mas Salvi
The notice is about Monika Hurka and Hans Warner Stachowiak. It seems like on march 2009 they went to talk with the director of the hotel because they made like they were interested to buy the luxury hotel called Mas Salvi. It was on sale because of economic problems but the truth is that supposedly buyers didn't have money nor. 
They said their intention was to buy the hotel and to build there a music recording studio and on april 2009 they signed a document where they said they would pay 8,2 million for the hotel. For this, they asked the sellers to stay at the hotel for a while, and they stayed there since march 31th 2009 to july 28th 2010, approximately 359 days with 63.180 euros in the bill.
When they told the director they wouldn't buy the hotel, the director said they had to pay everything they have took and eaten, but they said they wouldn't. So last march 11th there was the trial because of that, and according the newspaper say, the judge, Fàtima Ramírez has imposed them a fine of six euros everyday and two years in the prison. And they are a bit lucky because the fiscal wanted to put on them three years of prison for each one. 


I'm pretty sure this is not exactly the notice but I generalized a bit. 
I laughed so hard the first time I heard the notice because the person who told me that was laughing so hard too. We couldn't believe there's people without shame, I would be really really really embarrassed doing that! And more if after all the time I'd say I wouldn't pay! It's unbelivable.
I know this is not something for laugh, because imagine if it happens to you... it's not going to be fun. But I am not laughing of the situation because it's so expensive 359 days having breakfast, lunch, dinner..., using the instalations and more and it's not something funny. I just found funny what they did and their reaction when they knew they have to pay. 


I hope never happens to me something like this!!! 


http://audioboo.fm/boos/1426074-in-prison-for-two-years

2 comments:

  1. You should check two things regarding your "article":
    1.) the facts of what you post
    2.) your spelling

    You are right, both is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete