Thursday 4 April 2013

Avon Lady

http://weheartit.com/entry/57018746
Since more than a year I've been being an Avon lady.
Avon is an American international and distributor of beauty, household and personal care company that sells products through representatives in over 140 countries across the world. It is the fifth-largest beauty company and largest direct selling enterprise in the world.

It is famous for the "Ding Dong Avon Calling", used it when the Avon ladies go to each house to call and ask them if they want something and explain them what is new. 





Avon was founded on 1886 by David H. McConnell in a small office in New York. 

The Avon's business model is quite different than others tipes of business. Is based in the thing called door-to-door sales people, where the Avon ladies go from a house to another. But is not necessary to be like this, because I am from more than a year and I've never done that. I'm really shy to do that. 

Being an Avon lady is something really nice. It doesn't need lot of attention because it is so easy. 
It doesn't have any secret in peculiar. 

To make an order you just need to have Internet, so you can send the products codes.
Each product have a code number and everytime someone wants something you need the code number to send the order. 


What I do is when someone tells me what they want, I always ask them which is the code of the thing they want, the page, the name and the campaign, so it's easier for me to take note of the things each person wants. 
When is the date to send the campaign, I just go to the web www.avon.es and there I send the codes. Then all I have to do is wait until the box with everything arrive, so I can separate the things each person wants and all the work is done!! 
While I give the cosmetics or whatever they've asked, they pay me. When I have all the money, I go to the bank and then I pay to Avon.
Of all of this I can gain some money but it depends of how many have you sold.

http://weheartit.com/entry/57239123/via/PieRetteNo1



I won't say I'm so aplicated because I'm not, but I can't say it's not funny because it is. It's entertaining and very female, and this is something I like so much. 
Avon is something that it may need lot of dedication and I don't give the dedication it needs, so once I was just to leave it, but finally I didn't. 


Since I am Avon lady I've learnt to make up myself with differents things, because each time there's something new I know it and I can't buy it for taste it and that's nice because it's not something you can do with everything. This is especially for when someone wants to taste for example lipstick and they don't know which colour is it in reality, I can leave them so they can see if they really like it. 


I am so happy to make Avon, but it's difficult to have buyers here in school because lots of times my classmates are who have to pay the things and sometimes aren't cheap!! And I'm not going to do the "Ding Dong Avon Calling", so I am not a very great seller, but I don't care about that. 




If you want to know or see the magazine you just need to tell me or click here! And if you want something, you just need to come to talk to me and I will be here for attend you! Thank you! www.avon.es



http://audioboo.fm/users/1349567/playlists/8172-avon-lady

No comments:

Post a Comment