Monday 1 April 2013

Nice views from the plane

As I posted in the last post, I've been in Germany for a week. I had nice days and I had a great experience there. I had such a perfect time.

While I was going there, and while I was coming here, I was looking through the window and the views from the plane were so nice. We flew above The Alps and It was gorgeous!! There are miles and miles of mountains there, and with the snow it was spectacular. 

I'm making a post just to show you what I am talking about. Maybe you will think this is stupid and the pictures won't surprise you, but believe me, seeing this for the first time was so nice. 












And while we were landing...





And while we were coming to Spain... the clouds... oh!




I used to be scared to fly, I've seen some films about accidents in planes like Final Destination 1 and I've been scared to fly for so much time. But this time I enjoyed so much the flight. In addition, the air hostess were so sympathetic and all the time were making funny faces to us. 



Moving on, in the airport there was something really peculiar and funny. As I've said in the last post, we went to the airport from Switzerland. But this airport wasn't totally swedish, half was swedish and the other part french!!! So was really funny because there was like a glass door which separate the two countries and we could cross the door and change of country as much as we wanted! 
It was unbelivable. When we were in the swedish part and we went to the shops, we couldn't pay anything because we needed the currency from there! So we had to go to the french part and then we could pay. It was funny but a bit annoying because if there was something we liked, we couldn't buy it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment