Tuesday 4 February 2014

Dolphins

If I could be an animal I think I would like to be a dolphin; they are very beautiful and cute.

Since I was little I've always liked dolphins. I remember I used to want everything related t o these beautiful animals, and until my sister was born, I got everything i wanted.
I wouldn't be being honest if I said dolphins are free. They are used in zoos for looking at and for shows and, even though I always thought they were happy doing that, now that I think about it probably they are not. I feel sorry for them, and basically for all the animals because what a sad life being stuch in a jail -most of the times little- for many years.
I've always liked going to see the dolphins and their shows, and I still have a memory from my childhood when I used to go to the zoo; I always went to see a dolphin called Anouk and I had pictures of him.


I barely remember it but apparently when I was little I told my parents I didn't want to be called Esther but "Dolphin", which is so pathetic. It seems like they did call me "Dolphin" for a whole day, but that I got tired and I hated that and I told them to stop calling me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment