Sunday 9 February 2014

Wees vrolijk

One of the greatest things from last summer is that I met some incredible people from Holland and France. I worked in a supermarket but I went to night clubs and one of the clubs I went is next to a camping full of dutchies so I met so many people from Holland. I got their numbers and talked to them during summer, even though I've stopped talking to some of them. But with one of them I still talk and I talk to her everyday actually. She has became a very good friend and I feel like I can tell her everything because 1. she is not from here and can't tell anyone here and 2. she is a really nice girl. She tells me everything and I tell her everything, and it has came to the point where we are like online bestfriends (?), yet I have my bestfriend here who I can talk face to face and I talk to her everyday too and she basically knows everything about me. 

This girl Tessa is from a little town from Holland and she is from the same year as me. She is funny and she is quite similar to me, which is great! We talk in English because obviously she cannot talk Spanish nor Catalan and I cannot talk Dutch, but she knows a lot and we can communicate with each other without problems. In The Netherlands they are teached so well English and I would dare to say that everyone knows English good, not perfectly but so good that they could go to England and move around all the capital without problems, not like more than half of the people in Spain.
She has been there for me and the same I have and from her I met a friend of her which I've been talking too and in English too. He knows a lot of English as well and I think probably here is where I realized they know a lot of English because well, it's normal that Tessa knows English because she likes One Direction like me but that a guy knows a lot of English without liking so much a band that needs to understand it's not very common, at least here! 

With Tessa and with other girls from Holland we send letters to each other like for Christmas or any other day of the year. It's so cool receving cards from other people from the world ! Tessa sent me a magnet from Amsterdam and it's very beautiful! I'm going to send her something soon!


From Tessa and Jurre I've learnt some Dutch vocabulary and it's awesome! I cannot pronounce any of those words because even though I've tried it several times they always tell me sincerely I don't pronounce it good haha! Sometimes I'm almoooost, but no.

Goedemorgen! Hoe gaat het? Mijn naam is Esther en ik hou van jou. 
Haha I'm not sure if it's correct but at least I tried to say "Goodmorning! How are you? My name is Esther and I love you" 

I know words like goodmorning, goodnight, how are you and to answer this, thank you and welcome, love, i love you, my name is, me too, honey, darling, you too, be happy, life is life and some words to make laugh of someone in a nice way and to say bon appetit. It's not that much but I'm happy with that!


I only hope one day I can fly to Amsterdam or their town to meet them because I really have a good friendship with them and we could really have a very nice time together! Plus I love Amsterdam and I want to visit that place so badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment