Sunday 9 February 2014

MAGCON boys

These past months the app called Vine has became more and more famous everytime to the point where Facebook is full of pages with these videos and almost everyone with a Facebook account watch them. These videos last 6 or 7 seconds and are basically to make people laugh or to describe a moment in your life that you may think you are the only one but that you are not.

In America these videos are very famous, more than here in Europe or any part of the world. Americans make so many videos relatable to our lifes and some of them are really funny. To be honest, I only have Facebook to check these videos, even though I have the Vine app on my phone and I'm all the time in it. It literally can make my day whenever I'm feeling down.


Some months ago my friend showed me one of this viners and told me she liked him a lot because he is so funny. This is Brent Rivera and I'm pretty sure you've seen a video of him because his vines are very relatable. From here, I started to follow him and I saw he appeared some times with more guys who had an account of videos too, so I started to follow them and saw the they are a group of boys from different zones of America (Los Angeles, Toronto, Omaha...) and they meet and make tours to meet their fans. Some of them have talents like playing instruments or singing, and the others have a really cool imagination to make videos. 


I could say I'm "obsessed" with these lads because they are not stupid but like they were because they do some really dumb things but that makes me laugh everytime which I love it. So I'm always checking their videos on Instagram, Vine and Youtube (because they are youtubers too) and whenever I'm feeling moody or sad I watch their videos and the pain or sadnes goes away a bit. 


So I would tell you to check some of their videos because they are actually really funny to me. I should tell you too that not everyone thinks they are funny and think they are kind of immature boys and that they are not funny at all! 




In this video there are some of them and to be honest it's not really funny and I've never seen it all because I get bored but here it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment