Sunday 9 February 2014

Accents

It's incredible how without knowing other languages we can have an idea of how do they pronounce words and talk. For example, if I tell you to do mexican accent you would directly do some kind of "heyyy whazzupppp" or whatever because I don't know how to express the pronunciation but I'm pretty sure you would do something I would do too and everyone would. And why? If we don't even know a word from that language. When we hear someone talking in another language we directly have an idea of how do they talk. It's like every country has a topic everyone from other countries see and get unless when you are from that country. Haven't you ever wondered how does people see your language? 


In this video, this man tried to do the accent of different countries in the world in English. It's very funny and Spanish one is in minute 3:05. So embarrassing!!! Is this how the world sees us?!










With this video below I laughed a lot. He teaches British people how to talk like a Spanish person. 








And I can relate myself with this video because that is exactly what I would do. So funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment