Friday 8 November 2013

Weirdest weather

This year, the weather has been a bit weird; it was cold until approximately June and now, in November, it is still hot.

The winter lasted many months and I can remember how people were wearing jackets when years ago in the same month they were wearing shirts. I know there are currently problems with the climatic changes on this planet and this may be the reason this is happening but anywyas, it's strange. 

I like it when it's cold. Obviously, I don't like it when it's freezing but when I can wear sweaters, scarfs, gloves... I simply prefer this than sweating or things like this. So to me, it was actually really good when it was colder. 

But all of this didn't make the heat last less. The truth is that the months of heat are having its time. What was known as "Autumn" seems like it's not shown this year. I can clearly see people around me wearing shirts in the middle of November. In the morning it's a bit cold lately but during the mid-morning it's ot again, and it lasts until it's night, where it's a bit colder. I guess we are in the change of season right now and that's why it can be very hot or very cold in the same day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment