Saturday 23 November 2013

Always a good time !

Finally, last night was the premiere of the movie The Hunger Of Games and I went to the movies to watch it. I was very excited because I had waiting for so long to it ! 

Josh, Jennifer and Liam
The Hunger Of Games it's a very well known movie that was released last year and it became very famous. Half of the world or more was waiting to the second part of the movie to come out and thousands of people went last night to watch it.

I went with some friends from school. They are very good friends and I love them all because I know them since I was little and they are these kind of people that are always smiling and laughing and saying funny things, which it's a thing I like a lot. 



We decided to meet at 9pm at the cinema so before the movie started one hour later, we could eat something as dinner in a bar. Angelina and I arrived and Anna, Marcel, Jana, Miquel, Nil and Adriana were already there. We talked and laughed a bit and bought our tickets because there was so many people there and we were pretty sure they were there to watch the same movie as us and we didn't want the tickets to be sold out before we got ours. Then we went to order our sandwich and minutes later Silvia and Ferran arrived.

There was a lot of people in the movies. We were all very excited ! Some of us had read the book so they knew what was going to happen, but, as good friends, they didn't say anything. 

We bought our popcorn, sweets, cokes... and then we entered to the hall. It had been so many time since I saw the hall that full! With the crisis and remembering that it costs 7-8 €, not many people goes to the cinema.


The movie was very interesting. I had been wondering for months what was going to happen because I couldn't imagine! And it surprised me. In my opinion, it's a very good idea but the end of the movie it's one of those that makes you feel restless for days because you have no idea what it's going to happen. 

I really cannot wait for the third part! All of us were like "we want to see the following part now!", but yeah, it was the premiere so we have to wait like a year or more? Awe... 
The actors are all good! Jennifer Lawrence is lovely and beautiful, Liam Hemsworth is lovely and beautiful too and Josh Hutcherson is lovely, beautiful and was my first crush ! The first time I saw him was in "Zathura: A Space Adventure", where he was 13 year-old and I was 8. Now that I'm thinking, probably I saw the movie years later because I don't think I started having crushes at the age of 8.. But he was my first crush, that's for sure! 
Now being serious, they are all very good young actors and I'm sure they are going to keep doing movies for many years ! They are not just lovely and beautiful but talented, which it's the most important thing.


The movie lasted more than 2 hours and as we took the session of 10:15pm, I arrived at home approximately at 1am. I've slept a lot !!!


I had such a good time. The people I went with are people I really value and I don't want to lose. Normally, when I go to the cinema, I go with one or two friends, or maybe with the girls, but never with them. And I hope we go to the cinema together soon!!! We saw announced so many cool movies so yeh, we have to repeat it !

No comments:

Post a Comment