Tuesday 19 November 2013

Last Saturday Night

Last Saturday night I met a friend of mine after long time. It's been two years since she left this school and since that, I don't see her much. 

On Friday, I received a message from her. She was explaining me she got invited to go to a private birthday party by a friend of her, but that she got told too to carry some friends if she wanted to. The fact is she didn't know the boy who made the party nor anyone from the party, and so the boy that invited her didn't neither. Who invited her was another invited guy, so no one of us knew him. So Julia, my friend, invited me to go with her, and I accepted. 
First, I didn't care if I didn't know anyone, but hours before I started to get nervous. The party was like a mini Project X , but a very mini one... It wasn't like that at all, but crazy people and loud music and drinks and a pool were there. 


We got told it was next to a pub we know, so we were there at 11pm. We asked her friend where was the party and it WASN'T next to the pub, so he had to come to take us to the house. He came with two more friends, who didn't know the birthday guy neither. It was actually funny and stupid because any of us knew him, even though to me it was very awkward!

The house was in the middle of big houses. It was little but the truth is that we didn't need more. When we arrived, Julia and I were like we didn't want to go inside, but yeah, we had to, we were already there. 
Just when one of the guys opened the door, like a explosion of very loud music exploded. We walked through the corridor and then we arrived to the little living room, and all we could see was a table full of food, many drinks and guys smoking. Some of them were around the table eating and the only five girls that were there apart of us were preparing drinks. At the first sight, we were shocked; we had expected it was going to be cool but not in that way! 


The night was crazy. Everyone was drinking beers of 1'5l each person and smoking the whole time. I didn't drink anything, so I was sover and I clearly saw how people acts when they are drunk. It's hiliarous!! 
One room was full of mattresses without sheets in vertical against the wall, and many times the guys were fighting and making who knows what there. In the living room there was some people sat in circle smoking without speaking. Some guys were making a beer fight outside, putting half of it in the window. Some people that didn't know what were they doing, walking without a direction and some of us were there just enjoying. 

There was that typical horse mask and the guys smoking used to put them on making stupid things because cannabis had done too much to their mind. That was without doubt the most funny thing that happened. I couldn't stop laughing for minutes!! 



That party was so damn cool! There were no parents and the house wasn't from any of the people there neither. Someone (I guess the birthday guy) chartered the house for that night. I'm pretty sure they had many problems the following day because the floor was full of beer and everything was dirty... Glad I left soon!!
I would definitely repeat one of those, but with my friends! 




No comments:

Post a Comment