Wednesday 2 October 2013

Autumn is here again!

Today is October the 2nd and I'm so happy! I love autumn and October so much! I don't even know why but I do.

October is a month where is supposed to be a little bit colder and where the leaves of the trees become brown and fall. Where we have to wear long sleeves and we can start wearing hats, scarfs, gloves, boots... I simply love it. 

But this year it seems like it's not like this... Summer came later and so autumn does. Most of the people started wearing shorts and such later because it wasn't that hot, and now is happening the same; is not that cold.
And I HATE this. I cannot wait for being able to wear all those things that make me feel very comfortable. Normally, at this season we are wearing these things, not a lot but a bit. Like we start wearing long sleeves, scarfs and coats... but not this year. 


Lately the weather in Spain is weird. At 8am, when I'm leaving home, it's very cold! I wear sweaters and a scarf and I'm really good! Even I could say it's a bit of cold. But after, like at 11am it starts to be hotter and at 2:30pm is VERY hot that you can't resist, that even people with t-shirts say it's hot. 



October means Halloween! I like the idea of Halloween. I used to LOVE Halloween. I think is a very funny thing and it's international which is very good! Yet I would love to spend a Halloween in the UK, Halloween there might be awesome! 
It's been a couple of years since I don't do anything for Halloween; I just stay at home watching movies while my family is out there and then I eat some sweets my sister brought. I remember I used to go to my neighborhood's houses with three of my friends that lived there too and at the end of the night all the kids from the neighborhood were together. It's like while walking and seeing people the group would became bigger and bigger. 
The following years the thing changed. Basically, all my friends from school and I used to meet at one of the girl's home and then we would get dressed and painted with the help of the others and parents. We were like 15, so at the end of the night we used to put everything on the table and then every person took a part of it. I really liked that. 






I hope the entrance of october means finally the HI from autumn because I really cannot wait for it...



No comments:

Post a Comment