Sunday 20 October 2013

7 again

If I could return to any age I would go to the age of 7. When I was 7 everything was very good. That year there wasn't a lot of crisis and I wasn't a teenager yet, so my parents weren't tired of me and my sister and I weren't arguing the whole time.

I don't remember a lot of that year. I acutally don't remember anything except I went for the first time to Dinsey Land Paris and Almeria.

I was very excited to go to Disney Land, like every child I guess. My sister was 2 years old so now she doesn't remember anything but probably she enjoyed it a lot even though she was that little.
I clearly remember everything from those days. We first went to Paris city some days with another family with children and it was very boring to me. I just liked going to the Eiffel Tower.
After those days, we went to Disney and it was awesome! And I remember I was smiling, laughing and enjoying every single moment. I loved those days.

That trip was long and amazing but it wasn't the only one. For my first time I went to my family's town in Almeria and I met some cousins I hadn't met yet. There I was with my grandmother, her sister, my aunts and my parents and sister. I went to many places including Mini Hollywood, a place inspired in the western. I had such a great time there too.

And when I was back I didn't go to my house; my uncle and aunt were going in a trip so me and my family spent some weeks in their big and beautiful home in Port de la Selva, next to the sea. It has many rooms so I was able to choose mine but as it is actually really big I was scared and I ended sleeping with my sister.
I spent both weeks either in the swimmingpool and beach, and inviting friends to spend a day with us. So it was like I had three different hollidays during one summer!


My sister and I had a really good relation not like years later: we were all the time fighting. But lately it seems this is changing and our relation is becoming better. And I love this.



Probably I can say that was one of the best years ever, at least one of the best summers ever!

And as I was 7, I didn't have exams nor a lot of homework. And I used to eat without regreting and I was albe to wear whatever that no one would tell me anything. Everything was perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment