Thursday 3 October 2013

My plans for the future

Last year I finished the obligatory lessons, what means if I wanted I could have stopped studying and start to work, but I didn't. In September I started the new course I chose after months. Here you choose which lessons you want to take because these two years are like the preparation for the university, so you have to know very clearly what you want to do. As I want to study a career called "Traduction and Interpretation" all my lessons are about languages.

Basically I chose this career because I don't want to stay in this country anymore. My intention right now is to have my career and change of country to take a look and see if I could earn money and start a new life there, and if it doesn't work then I would change and keep exploring until I find my place.

Right now I would like to go to a small town in England or Ireland near the city, so when I've met some people and I'm adapted to the language and the differences I could go to the city and improve whatever I'm doing there. 
If it doesn't work there I would also like to go to Holland or Australia.

With this career there are so many works to do and I'm not sure of what I want to do because the one I want is not very well know and I don't know if with it I would earn a lot of money or not... So one of the reasons I decided to choose this one was because as I get tired fast of everything I can change work. 



Since I was little I've always wanted to be a teacher. I used to love drawing and writing on the blackboard a lot; It was like my favourite hobbie! I swear I loved it so much... even I used to have a little blackboard at home! 
But the idea changed. It's not that I don't want to be a teacher anymore because I would love to be a teacher for kids, but I changed my inspirations. Right now the thing I want to do is one called "Protocol". I would love to explain it but I really can't. It gets very difficult to explain.

The career "Traduction and Intepretation" includes both jobs and more! And I really like the others! So I will do my best to get the best grades I can so I can have my career done and leave this country finally!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment