Wednesday 23 October 2013

What does the fox say?

This is not a serious post, probably this is not even a post but I just wanted to show this. 
There is a song called "What does the fox say?", made by Ylvis. This song doesn't have a lot of sense but I find it very funny, either the song and the lyrics and so the video is.

At the beggining the song starts to raise the problem; it explains some sounds animals do and then he says there is one animal no one knows which is its sound and here is where the song starts. He says the possible sounds the fox do. 

The song is very funny and the video it's even funnier. I guess you are going to enjoy it and will be singing this song for the following couple of hours.








Lately, Facebook is full of Vines. Vines are short videos approximately of 7 seconds (normally, not in this case)  that are made to make people laugh. One of them is this one about this song. I love it!









I'm sorry this post does not have sense, I just hope I made you smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment