Monday 23 September 2013

Myself

My name is Esther Delgado Lara and I'm 16 years old. I was born in Figueres but I've been living in Castelló d'Empúries since I'm 2 years old. I study in a high school in my town where I'm doing 1st Batxillerat.

Claudia and myself
I'm a girl that as many teenagers, likes to spend her time listening to music, going shopping and being with her friends. I really like being with my friends, but it is true I love being alone as well. In my free time I basically do that: I go shopping, I listen to music and I'm with my friends, even though I like so much going to the cinema.

I'm a person that needs happy people around her. I need people making me laugh all the time and who can enjoy with the little things. Even my mum knows that! Once she told a guy “If you'd like to date my daughter, you must be someone happy who would make her laugh the whole time!”.

When I'm alone I like to close myself in my room, turn my laptop on and put the music very loud! Then, more than going to Facebook, I rather go to Twitter where, aside of supporting my idols and talking with fans around the world I learn english! And I learn a lot there.


I've been dancing ballet since I'm 4 years old. I can't say I'm good at it but I really love it. Lately I've been thinking how it is that I keep dancing because I always get tired fast of the things but I don't know why, I'm not tired of ballet yet. And it's been twelve years now!!

Mireia, myself and Anna


I don't really like studying. I hate studying. It is one of the things I hate most. I like learning but I don't like having to study and prepare myself for a test. I mean, I like to listen to new things and not be an ignorant but then I don't like to study it because I get so nervous and this is something I hate a lot. But I'm still here. I'm doing Batxillerat because seeing how is the world lately, I really don't want to go through something like that. I want to go to the university and make a career, then leave this country (finally) and start a new life far away from here. At least this is what I want and I'm going to do my best to take it.


No comments:

Post a Comment