Thursday 7 March 2013

We Are The World

http://weheartit.com/entry/54295302/via/hreynz
Do you remember that 12th january of 2010, where in Haiti there was a big earthquake? That earthquake of 7.0. It was one of the worst earthquake ever and there were like 230.000 deads.

We Are The World was a song recorded on the 1th february of 2010 and there colaborated more than 75 famous musicians, after the Grammy Awards.
In the enormous musicians list we can see famous celebrities you may know like Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Enrique Iglesias, P!nk, Usher, Nick Jonas, Lil Wayne, Jennifer Hudson, Nicole Scherzinger, Jamie Foxx or Will.i.am. And even Michael Jackson died some months before, he was included singing part of the song with her sister.

The official video includes at the beginning a part where Jamie Foxx talks a bit about for what the song is it for and asks us to help with anything we can although it's big or small. After this, the song start playing and a image with the musicians firms appears. Then, short videos of how it was Haiti after the earthquake and few seconds after, Justin Bieber starts singing. In the following five, six minutes, more than seventy celebrities sing a little part of the song.
Is a video with lots of images and short videos of Haiti. It shows the people, how they live, how the houses are after the terrible earthquake.


I can remember perfectly when did it happen. I was 12 and I remember how scared I was. Everyone was talking about it, that terrible and scary accident that was killing hundred of innocents persons. And the worst was that we couldn't do a lot to help them. It's true that there was people that flew to there to help, but not me. I don't know, maybe if I went there I would have psychological problems. I don't think I could support to see all these tragedies.


Now lots of people have forgotten what happened three years ago, but I think It is because no one talks about it in the TV.
In my opinion, we should remember what happens in our world. Maybe big things, maybe little, but there are hundreds of things like that and we ignore them.


I enjoy a lot to see all that people together singing the same song with the intention to help and, the song is great!



No comments:

Post a Comment