Saturday 2 March 2013

La magie de Paris

I've been two times in Paris, but I don't know why lately I want to go there so much!



http://weheartit.com/entry/54009625/via/knsnisa
The first time I went there I was 7, but I wasn't that exited because I just wanted to go to Disney Land Paris. I went there with my family and another family with a van of seven. There was another member, but he was inside his mom, she was pregnant. 
I was 7, my friend 6 and my sister 2, so we were too little and our parents couldn't do lots of things because we got tired so fast. 
We went like two or three days to Disney Land Paris and I enjoyed so much! We were the happiest kids in the world! 

The second time I went there I was 13, and I don't know why I used to hate french and I wasn't that exited again. I wasn't exited to go to Disney Land Paris and to Paris. 
I went again with my family and the other family. Then we were four childs, not three. I was 13, my friend 12, my sister 7 and the other one 6, so this time who was exited to go to Disney Land Paris were my sister and the little one. 
We went six days there, three days we stayed in Paris and the others three days in Disney Land Paris. But this time our parents decided to go first to Paris because if we went first to Disney and then Paris, we would be so tired and unbearable. So if we went first to Paris, we would be great because if we wouldn't, we wouldn't go to Dinsey. 
So we were the best childs ever! 
But I didn't enjoy completely. I was just 13 and I hadn't start enjoying going to visit museums and famous things yet.


But now, when I remember how amazing the Lubre's museum was and how beautiful the city was, I just want to be there.
Even when I went there it was raining, I liked it so much. I think Paris is one of the cities that is beautiful even if it's raining.

http://weheartit.com/entry/50176037/via/Juurss
I'd like to go again. Now I am older and I'm interested in history and culture. I think I would enjoy more the Lubre's museum and I'd like to go again to the Eiffel Tower. 

I'd like to go to a bar and eat a great cupcake with this hot chocolate undone from Paris and a coffe while watching the Eiffel Tower! Or a typical crepe! Mmmmh...
Don't you think it would be great? 

Now I'm trying to persuade my mother because she also loves Paris and I'm telling all the time things of there. 

I would love to go first to London, I hadn't been there for the moment but I know I will go there one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment