Wednesday 6 March 2013

The perfect dress for the perfect night

I've always wanted to go to one of those parties at the end of the course, when the lifes of all the boys and girls are going to change completely because everyone is going to change of high school, place or whatever. Those parties where the girls are extremely anxious to go and where they all buy their dresses like six months before or more. Those parties where they divide the tasks and each person does something different: somes prepare the music, others the lights, others the food, others the decoration... Where all the boys have to find a girl to invite to go to the party and where at the end there's always a King and a Queen. 

This is so typical in american films, but it is also in other countries. I'm just so sad and disappointed because here, in Spain, people I don't know why ignores it so bad. Lots of the boys from here I bet they think it is a stupid thing and they wouldn't go, and lots of the boys that would go would dress with tracksuits or with orange, red, blue or green jaquets with an Adidas or Nikes. Lots of the girls would wear shorts, tights and ugly skirts with leopard decorations or something like that. I truly can't understand the mind of this country. 

I know there's people who think like me, and who would like to wear nice dresses or nice clothes. 

Since I'm little I've seen lots of teenager's flims with a party like that. It looks so nicely. The girls are so nervous and also the boys. I'd like so much to have one of this parties but I know It would never be a party like these ones. 
I think if we ever have a party like this, a bit number of the students would help to make it one of the best parties ever. But if for some strange but faboulous reason we have a perfect party, there would be always a thing missing of a american party, and is that they can drive cars at the age of 16 and here the boys can just drive motorbikes. 


I bet lots of girls have dreamed with this. Can you imagine a nice party where you need to wear a nice dress and nice highs? Where all your friends also need nice dresses and nice highs? Where the boys you've seen like minimum four years would wear a nice suit and a nice patent leather shoes (maybe?) ? 
Oh, It looks so amazing. 

There are thousands and thousands of perfects dresses. There are lots of kind of dresses out there. There are short dresses, longs, mediums... But all of them are nice, lots of times. 





If I ask you which kind of dress would you wear, which would it be? I think I'd decide for this kind of dresses. And yes, maybe I would decide for a colour of this style, it's my favourite!







No comments:

Post a Comment