Saturday 2 March 2013

Another romantic song

In one of my posts I talked about a romantic song ( http://estherlivewhilewereyoung.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/a-romantic-song.html ) which includes basic things about romantic songs and films. But the song I chose doesn't have lots of things that show the basic elements.

Two days ago I was listening to music and I think I found one which have more basic elements. It is called They Don't Know About Us, and it's from One Direction. I don't want you to think I'm a obsessed fan of One Direction because I talk so much about them, I just found the song and that's all! 
http://weheartit.com/entry/53203521/via/Rapunzell_Lee

This song talks about a boy who talks about his relationship with someone else, and they are happy together. They have nice moments and all is perfect. But there's just one thing wrong, and is that people around them don't like this couple and think they are too young to be together. 
What the boy does, in this case, is tell the girl that it's not important what the others say because they don't know what they do together, they don't know how they love each other and they don't know anything. 

I think the girl whose the boy is talking to is scared by the comments they are receiving and the boy is just trying to change her mind because as he says in the song, he has been waiting all his life to find a girl like her and he doesn't want to lose her. 

Basically, this song talks about a couple which is nice and the only problem they have is the people around them. 





No comments:

Post a Comment