Wednesday 6 March 2013

Kinder surprise

http://weheartit.com/entry/54011645/via/Miss_Barbie1
Kinder surprise is something that reminds me of my childhood. My mother didn't used to buy me kinder surprise but yes my grandmother. Everytime I went to my grandparents house there was a kinder surprise there waiting for me to eat it. It was gorgeous!

I used to go to my grandparents house once a week, and there was where I had my little "surprise". 
My sister and I used to be so exited everytime we opened the kinder to see the toy, the puzzle or whatever it was while eating the tasty, delicious and perfect chocolate. That chocolate that if it was sunny you had to pay attention and eat it very fast because if you didn't, the chocolate would be everytime hotter and finally like a hot chocolate. Now I remember... It has gone years since I don't eat one! 

If I was the first of all of my cousins to go to our grandparents house, I could see always their kinders surpirses, and we are eight cousins. All the kinders surprises on the table were like... I want all of them!!!! But we couldn't. 

I can remember that I wasn't that tipe of kid that loves totally the chocolate and lots of times I gave mine to my sister. Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate? Lots of you would love to have that, but if I had that my stomach would hurts so much. Just eating a little piece of it my stomach automatically hurts. I don't know why, it's strange. 

But anyway, we all know kinder surprise is one of the best chocolate ever, isn't it? 





http://weheartit.com/entry/54470309/via/liran_adani




Here you have a gift. Are you hungry? Good luck!
 http://weheartit.com/entry/53418968/via/gabiya

No comments:

Post a Comment