Saturday 18 May 2013

Conversation between a teacher and a student

listen to ‘Left to my own devicesboo’ on Audioboo

In this conversation, Meritxell plays the role of the teacher and I play the role of the student.

Teacher: Hi students! We're going to start the class talking about...

Student: Oh, excuse me Miss. Scarlet. Could you explain again what we did yesterday, please?

Teacher: Why?! That you didn't listen?!

Student: Yes, yes, I did. But I don't understand the theory. 

Teacher: I won't repeat it because you always do the same. You never listen when I'm teaching. You are always talking and then you don't understand and want me to explain the things thousands of times. Always the same! I'm tired! 

Student: Oh, please Miss. Scarlet, I didn't. I promise.

Teacher: Excuses, everuthing are excuses.

Student: But you are my teacher and this is your job. Your obligation is to teach me and help me when I have some questions.

Teacher: As I've said, I won't repeat something I explained yesterday because you didn't listen to me!

Student: Okay, then don't be angry if we go to reinforcement classes.

Teacher: I don't care! Then don't you be angry with the final mark. And I'm not going to discuss more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment