Saturday 1 December 2012

Ronan


Ronan was a four years old boy who was diagnosed Stage IV Neuroblastoma, after a strange thing in his eye. That little boy with blue eyes fought a lot, but his happy life ended on 9th May 2011. 
His mother, Maya Thompson, wrote a blog where she talks about all their feelings and what she and her family had to pass. Taylor Swift, the twenty two years old singer, saw her blog, and as lots of times, she wrote a song about it, about Ronan. 

Taylor Swift is a girl who always writes about the things she pass. Each song speaks about a boy which she had a relationship and ended, or somethings like that. Things that happened in real life. 

The song was made it thinking with the things Ronan's mother posted. The things Taylor added in the song are things that Maya put on her blog. Her feelings. 
The song's name is easy: Ronan. 

The first time I heard it, I didn't know what about it is. The first thing I thought was that it was talking about another boy, but it wasn't. I went to Google, and I read it. The second time I heard it I cried. The third time I heard it I cried more. And everytime I heard the song I cry. Every single time. It's not a joke. I do not usually listen to this song, because it makes me feel sad. Sad because it's not only Ronan who has lived with this pain. It's not only his family. Unfortunately, there are hundreds and hundreds of people who have to live that. 
You can know that because if you go to the comments below the video, you'll see people who had live things like that. 

I don't know how to find Maya's blog. I found parts of things she said. 
Here is the link for a part of what I think is her blog. http://rockstarronan.com/2011/05/27/learning-how-to-live-half-alive/

Here, is of a foundation I think, but below there are some dates where I think is the blog. For more information... : http://rockstarronan.com/

Here is a part of the explication of all what happened. Minute 0 to the end.: http://taylorswift.com/users/tswiftnation13/blogs/3269991 




I'd like to know if you cried or not, because I cry ever time I listen to this song. 

I think that song makes us think, and makes us see the value of the life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment