Sunday 13 January 2013

Christmas 2012

Last Christmas were very nice. I did lots of things and I enjoyed a lot all the days.


http://weheartit.com/entry/49026896/via/janhouse
Since 24th to 29th December I was in a park for kids in Castelló d'Empúries called Eixanaca. I'm doing this since two years and I really like it. There I play with kids of three years to twelve! It's very nice.

A part of being there, I also had lunches and dinners during that week. I had lots of presents, too! Well, I didn't have lots of presents, but I had some expensives. I like it more.

I did a party to my friend, which was perfect because she didn't know about it. It was like a secret party. I had fun!

The last thing I did in 2012 was going to Figueres with Angelina and have the last hot chocolate of the year. 

On 31th December I stayed at home all the day. I did nothing. It was great. 
At 11pm I was preparing my dress and my heels, and at 12:30am Angelina came to my house and we prepared ourselves to go to Sant Pere Pescador. There was a party! Shortly thereafter, my friends took we to there.
I enjoyed a lot the night! I danced all the night! It was hiliarous because when the song Gangnam Style started playing everyone on the track started to dance it. And while I was dancing I was laughing so hard.
There was lot of people of the school and now I can remember everyone dancing it. 
Also all of us danced I'm Sexy And I Know It and other famous songs.


The seven following days I spent the time going to the cinema, making an english project which I enjoyed a lot doing it and I had fun, going shopping... It was great!

And then 8th January arrived. I didn't want to come back to school. Not because of the school but because I don't want to study and stress.

One of my New Year Resolutions was to enjoy all the time and not be sad, and I'm trying to do it and since that moment, I'm happier! Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment