Sunday 20 January 2013

The Red Band Society

The Red Band Society is a catalan television show, knowed by everyone as Polseres Vermelles.

http://weheartit.com/entry/49060111/via/paloma_alvarez
Polseres Vermelles is a television show which it's about a group of five members who they all are in the hospital by differents problems. At the begining they don't know each others, but during the seasons they start meeting and finally become a group. They do all for their friends, and they are by their side when they need it because they need someone so much. While they are fighting for win that war between the bad life or to die or their life, lots of things happens. 
They find the good things, they smile, they have fun, they try to enjoy their life. They find the love, the hate and all the feelings they can discover there. 

Polseres Vermelles is a TV show which made me see I'm so lucky to have this life. Also it made me open my eyes, see how I cry for stupid things like the boy I like ignore me or things like that while there are guys of my age or less that are with a big smile in their face everyday trying to win the cancer. 

I think everyone should see Polseres Vermelles. It's a TV show that show the real life in a hospital but at the same times the things that happen in the teen age years. 

Everytime I see a new chapter I cry. There's always something that make me cry. Maybe I'm too sensible, but the truth is that half of Catalonia, and now Spain and maybe America, cry like me with every chapter. 


http://weheartit.com/entry/15334001/via/blackberrystone
This TV show started on 2011, and the second season started last January 14th on TV3. 


Steven Spielberg and Marta Kauffman saw PV and they decided to make an American adaptation of it. So now people around the world are going to see Polseres Vermelles, or for them, The Red Band Society. What I don't know completely sure is if they will record it with new protagonists or they will just change their voices. I hope the last one! 

In my opinion, Polseres Vermelles is one of the bests TV shows ever. I repeat, everyone should see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment