Sunday 13 January 2013

My New Year's Resolutions 2013

My New Year's Resolutions are simple. I just want to enjoy the time, smile all the time, be happy and not to be sad because of something stupid. 
http://weheartit.com/entry/49054725/via/evelienn
This is because last year it was a great year, but I spent lot of the time sad because of things that didn't worth it. So I decided to change this in my life.
Since 1th January I'm trying it and like is something I really want, It's easy to do it. And I'm living better, really. 

Also I decided to have a better diet. I can't say I haven't got because I have it, but I don't want to eat lots of things that have calories. 


One thing I'm going  to have constantly in my head is that if I want something I'll try to have it. I'll try to do all my best to get it and I'll never give up.

I think, you can't be sad because something you wanted did not became true when you didn't do anything to do it. You can't be sad because that thing didn't arrive without you moving a finger. You have to work to have it. There's people that say things like "the best things arrive when you work hard to have it" and maybe they are in true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment