Saturday 1 December 2012

My favourite movie

My favourite film is Finding Neverland. It's protagonized by my favourite actor, Johnny Depp and the protagonist of Titanic, Kate Winslet.
http://weheartit.com/entry/31847572/via/BeaBlum
Finding Neverland is about a writer theatre, who their plays are having bad comments. 
One day he meet a girl and her four sons, and they start a nice relation, which is hated by the man's wife and the women's mother. 
They had a great summer together, but one of that nice days, Sylvia, the women, starts coughing. She discovers that she has a pulmonary problem, but she decides that she don't want have drugs. 

The man's wife decides to stop with the relationship, and they leave it. Meanwhile, Sylvia is getting too sick, too sick. 
When Mr. Barrie, the man, is on the premiere of his play, goes to Sylvia's house where there she says that she is dying. Because of this, a day, Sylvia's son asks her mother if she could go down the stairs. There, she sees the play in her living. The courtain gets open and behind, they can see Never Never Land. 
Sylvia goes inside, and there is where she dies. 


Before I saw that film, I had not cried never before for a film, but with this one, I cried a lot. 
This film make me feel like I have to enjoy all I have, enjoy the life, enjoy when you have time to do the things. We have to live the moment, live the life with fantasy. We don't have to see all negative, lots of things can be nice. That things you see boring, can be funny, if you want. 
Life is too short, and you don't know what can happen. 

I invite you to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment