Saturday 1 December 2012

The best horror movie I have seen

The best horror movie I have seen? The thruh, I don't know. I've seen a lot of horror movies and I like them all, although I was scared for a week with each one.  

Right now, one of the horror films I had seen that is in my head is Paranormal Activity. 
In my opinion, that film is not one of the most horror movies, but when I saw it, I hated it and I was very scared for a while.

Paranormal Activity is composed by four films: Paranormal Activity, Paranormal Activity 2, Paranormal Activity 3 and Paranormal Activity 4. 
Obviously, the first of that ones I saw was the first one, Paranormal Activity, and It was at the cinema. 
I can't remember which year it was, but maybe I was like twelve or thirteen years old.
I went to see it with my friend Meritxell. Whe didn't know what film to watch, and we went to the cinema to see what films there was. 
Her mom was telling us all the time to don't watch any horror film, and our intention wasn't to see it. 
We saw the name and we decided to watch it. (We didn't see it said +18). 
We were the only ones, except a couple of old people, who were in that room of the cinema. We didn't know why. 
Half of the film we were with the eyes closed. It was too scared for us, and when the film ended, we were scared like I've never been. 
In the car, her mom asked us for which film did us see, and we said that we watched a comic movie. 
She couldn't sleep that night, and I slept so good. 


That film talks about a couple who have moved to a new house. The women had problems when she was little with a strange paranormal thing. 
In the new house, she feels like the strange paranormal thing is again there. Her husband decides to put a video camera which is recording every single night. 
The first night, the camera recorded some steps running, so the wife hires Dr.Frederichs, who tell her that she is not haunted by a ghost but by a demon. He tells her that what the demon needs is negative energy, but his husband doesn't believe all these things. 
The following night the camera recorded strange sounds and the door in movement. 
The fifth night the sounds are constantly, before Katie, the wife, wakes up of a nightmare. Then, Katie's husband starts insulting the demon, and here is where the things start going bad... 
With the time, the camara is recording more and more sounds, demonic sounds. 
In one of the nights, Katie gets up and stays up looking her husband for hours, and after,  she goes down the stairs, and falls sleep in the garden. 
With all of this, Micah, the husband, decides to play the Ouija. All starts moving and falling. 

Next day, in a room, they find a picture of Katie, which theoretically had burned in a fire. 

All this paranormal things are getting bigger. Every night something new is happening. Doors moving, steps walking and running, and the bed sheets are moving all night. 

Strange things are happening to Katie. One night, Micah sees his wife taking a cross, and when she talks, he hears that his wife's voice has changed. 
The next night, Katie went down and screams Micah's name. The camera can record her screaming a lot. 
Then, Micah's body starts moving, crashing into the walls and the floor. Suddenly, the camera can record Katie, and all is completely with blood. Shortly after, Katie goes near the camera, looks at it, and starts laughing. With the seconds, her face is getting more demoniac. 
Finally, there's a text which says that the police found Micah's body and that no one knows anything of Katie. 





The most terrifying scene I think are all the nights. The things that happens aren't like zombies, that you know that it can't be real. The things that happens are like ghosts and things like that, and that's something that could make you be scared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment