Sunday 6 April 2014

Frozen

When the movie "Frozen" came out, my little sister wanted to go to the movies to watch it. Normally, my mum join her, but that day I was bored as hell and wanted to go out so badly, so decided to take her there instead of my mum.

When we arrived, I noticed I was the only teenager there and at first I felt a bit pathetic but then I realized that feeling that way was stupid. I'm 16 years-old and I still like Disney movies, what's wrong with that? They always give you strenght and faith to believe in things. But to be honest I wasn't that excited. 


The movie started and I felt like a little child again, and I really enjoyed the whole movie. Actually, I think I liked the movie more than my sister did, and I went home feeling so happy.


The movie related the story of two princesses, one some years older than the other. The older one, Elsa, has a weird power in her hands that makes her froze everything she touches, even though at first this would only happen when she wanted to. Until one day, playing with her sister Anna creating snow, harmed her. It was something serious, very serious, and they needed the help of some little animals. They made her get better but she forgot everything that happened that day. 

Since that day, Elsa decided to be closed in her room always, all the time. She would never go out, because the power became so bigger until the point all her room was frozen. Everything that was around her would be frozen, like ice. Her little sister would be always knocking at her door asking her "Do you wanna build a snowman?", but Elsa would never answer. 

Their parents had died years ago and on the day of Elsa's birthday, when she was going to become the queen. She got ready and wore gloves so she wouldn't froze everything she touched. 

Anna saw her for the first time after a lot of years and there, Anna decided she wanted to marry some guy she had just met because she thought she was "already in love". That made Elsa angry and suddenly, one of her gloves fell and her power was found out. Everyone got scared and so Anna did. 
Elsa ran away and went to the mountains, where with her own power she created a whole ice castle that wouldn't undo. She was sad, but at the same time she felt free. 

Anna went after her and left the city under that guy she had just met. On her way, she met another guy with his pet and he promised her he would help her find her sister. They lived some adventures and they met Olaf, a snowman so cute.


Finally, they found Elsa, but she was pretending to be angry and tried to convice them that she wanted to be there alone. During the movie, there are some problems and at the end, Anna finds out that boy she wanted to marry isn't what she thought. 


At the end of the movie, Elsa injures Anna again accidentaly and her heart starts to froze again. She starts to have her hair white, like Elsa, and she starts to not have energy. She is about to die frozen, but finally Elsa arrived, and hugs her and she lives again. 


So the movie, obviously, has beautiful happy ending. 



I really loved this movie and I'm not ashamed anymore to say it. I cannot wait to have free time again and watch it !

No comments:

Post a Comment