Friday 11 April 2014

My opinion on: terrorism

Nowadays, to talk about terrorism seems an old thing, something past, but sadly it isn't. There is terrorism all the time, it never stops, and it should have stopped years ago. We are in the 21th century, how is that even possible?

There are a lot of different grades of terrorism, from making bombs explode to burning something public on the street. Sometimes i'ts to claim about something (normally politic) or basically to make fun. Exploding bombs to kill people because you don't agree with something I think is not correct. If you want to protest about something there are other ways to, that may or may not be easy but everything is better than killing innocent people, otherwise, if you kill people then obviously you are not going to be listened to and won't be respcted at all. Making things correctly is the best way, even if it needs more hours and more dedication to succeed. On the other hand, burning public stuff on the street is something I don't find very bad -as long as it doesn't harm anyone- because many times doing things properly and following the rules doesn't work. But that should be the last option; if you can try to do things correctly before, then why not?

One of my wishes since I was little was the end of wars. All I would always ask for was that, because I I used to see it on TV (wars) and a lot of people dying and that would always break my heart. I was approximately 8 years-old and I actually thought the war stopped. Little me, probably I stopped watching the news, or I wouldn't even notice there were still wars. But at least I felt better for some years of my childhood.
Wars have never stopped. There are always two or more countries fighting for different reasons. My opinion on this is: there are ways and ways. Why would us keep fighting, involving our countries into wars when we all should have learnt after Hitler and Franco's years that killing innocent people because of other reasons is not the right option? Children, teenagers, adults, old people... Everyone receives this, everyone is living in danger. And what have these little childs done? For example. Who can answer this...? Come on...

I don't see the "cool" side, the "pleasure" of terrorism. I don't care which grade it is, I really don't get it. I know things are not working lately with politics, and probably have never done, but there are a lof of different ways to talk and express thoughts, or at least that's what should be. Us, the humans, should have never have had to wander to violence or any kind of terrorism.

I only wish terrorism and smiliar things to this could stop for once...

No comments:

Post a Comment