Thursday 29 November 2012

Autumn


http://weheartit.com/entry/44733361/via/Heartssandsoulss

The autumn is the end of the summer. He tells us the holidays, the sun, the short shorts and the t-shirts are completely ending.
It's time to start wearing long shirts, long trousers, boots, jackets, scarves.
It's the time when the leaves fall, when they are brown, orange, green... the time when the trees are dry and all the leaves are in the floor.

In the autumn, there are some typical celebrations in every single country. For example, on 31th October It's Halloween, althought this one is now international (too years ago it wasn't) and in Catalonia people eat chestnuts (only in this season because on the other seasons there aren't).


This part of the year is where people starts turning on the fireplace. The time is changing, and is getting more and more cold. 
Is when people starts staying at home because it's too cold outside, when the people don't go out less for little things. 

In this season, people stops drinking cold drinks like coca-cola and eating ice creams. At this season, people like to drink hot chocolate or coffes with biscuits. 


http://weheartit.com/entry/44732896/via/Heartssandsoulss


When the autumn is ending, people can know it easily, because It's everytime colder outside. They can't go outside without hats, scarves and gloves. 
Their jackets are big, and they won't leave it anywhere! 


There's people who don't like autumn. Truly, I love it. I hate when is hot. I don't like going to the beach because all the sand is in my skin. I don't like going to public swimmingpools because I don't know what people did there. I don't like the summer, because sometimes I can't breathe, the moisture is excessive and my hair is always bad. I hate sweating and I hate all. 

I preffer hundred times or more the autumn. Yes, it's too cold and I never shut up saying things like "It's cold", "Why is so cold?", "I hate the cold"..., but I'm pretty sure you won't hear me saying "I want the summer here!", and nothing like that. 
I loooooooooove have to wear jackets, glaves, hats, scarves...! I love going off to bed and sleep with lots of blankets.

I really love it! I love Autumn! 



No comments:

Post a Comment