Thursday 1 November 2012

My Intelligence

http://www.bgfl.org/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks3/ict/multiple_int/questions/results.cfm
Code number: h4rn938848vg

Hi!
Few days ago, we did a Intelligence Test in class. The test was quite long and there were some difficult words to understand, but It wasn't difficult!
Then, when I finished, I open the window to see my results. They were similars! If I compare with my classmates.
The thing that I get most was Musical, which was all completely. I guess it is because I'm doing music classes since I was in the school, I play piano and now I'd like to play the guitar (We'll see). Lots of things like phone numbers I know are because when I was trying to remember it, I made a song and It was easier.
Then there's Intrapersonal (Myself Smart), Liguisitic, Kinaesthetic, Visual/Spatial, Intrapersonal (People Smart), and not for my surprise, the last one is Logical. I do not have any of logical. Well yes, sometimes I have it, but only with easy things. I'm not this kind of people who is always trying to understand all the things of life and who tries to compare one things with others.

I wasn't very surprised with my results, I think that maybe they are true.

No comments:

Post a Comment