Wednesday 28 November 2012

If I had three wishes...

If I had three wishes I think I'd wish to get everything I really, really want easily. The second wish is that I'd like to meet One Direction's members, and the last one would be to have three wishes more.
http://weheartit.com/entry/44259253/via/Heartssandsoulss


The first wish It would be because as everyone, I want things that I'll never have, and that's something that I hate. There are some people who say that you have to believe in your dreams, that you have to do all you can and don't stop until you win. But that's not true, and the truth is that everyone know that.


The second one is easy. I like One Direction, and I want to meet them. I love their music, their personality, the things they do and lots of more things that It's better to don't start because maybe It will be long as all this text or more.
They started when they went to a TV programme called The X Factor from England, and where they were individual. One of them was eliminated years ago and after he went again, where he knew the others four.
There, Simon Cowell (our uncle, for Directioners) asked them to make a boy-band and.. there are! Winning VMA's, EMA's, Bambi's..., singing in The Olympics and meeting the Queen, for example.
They passed of being working or studying to be one of the bests boy-band of the moment! I love them!



And the last one is too, too easy to know why I put it. I think everyone would wish this, or something like that.
If you decide to get three more wishes you will have wishes for ever! Or you can ask for thousands! It's up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment