Friday 14 March 2014

Dear Mrs. Victoria Philpott

Monday 3th March 2014

Gapyear.com
6th Floor CI Tower
St. Georges Square
High Street
New Malden
Surrey KT3 4TE
United Kigndom

Dear Mrs. Victoria Philpott,
I'm writing to you because I'm interested in doing a gapyear in Canada.
I would like to apply for an International Experience Canada (IEC) to live and work in Canada for one year. Specifically in Toronto, working in the ski and snowboarding industry. I really like everything related to snow and personally I think if I could have a chance to do a gapyear there I would enjoy it a lot!
I'm  not a very sportive girl but I really like the cold and I would like to learn how to skii properly. 

One of the main reasons I'm interested in this is to improve my English and live a new experience in another country, meet new people and enjoy.

King regards, 
Esther 

No comments:

Post a Comment