Friday 12 October 2012

My dreams



One of my biggest dreams is dance balet for long more time. I'm dancing balet since I was four. When I started, I can't remember, but my mum told me, that I didn't want to dance, and she had to obligate me. 
 I know I don't know a lot, and I don't dance good, but I like it, and I think that's all I need. So for this, I wish can dance for many years, but I think that's too difficult, because If I go to live in another place, like one of my friends, I won't do it. I think that If I really want and I have time, I'll can find some place to dance. And the most important thing is to have willpower, work hard and do all I can.



And I think that It's good to dance when you are old, because all your muscles have to be good all your life. Maybe you won't dance perfectly, but It's good for our health. 


At the moment, I only danced in public at the end of the courses, only with fathers and some friends. In this situations, I'm too nervious, and It's so embarassed. Dance in a lot of more public It's something that for the moment I won't... 


Perhaps you know what's Royal Academy of Dance. My teacher did it, and my classmate's sister could have it, so maybe one day I could! But that's expensive. 








Here was when my friend told me to do some pictures of me doing that, because she wanted to make this collage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment