Tuesday 18 June 2013

Bye, Bye ESO

4 ESO is already finished and I'm really happy. We won't have any exams for a while and I really need it. But at the same time, I'm kind of sad because lots of my classmates won't study at the same high school as me or they are just leaving the school, what means I won't see them frequently. And this is something I hate so much because I've been studying with lots of them since I'm 2 years old and with others maybe just for four years but anyway, I'll miss them a lot. 







I'll leave lots of people here. This week is the last week with them and I'm not even going to school because I know lots of them are not going, so probably this is the end and I won't see them unless in parties and things like that. It really hurts me because in this school I have people I really love. Obviously there's people I'd like not to see again in my whole life but I can't make a perfect school. 
It's true I wanted to change of school, and I really hate myself because I didn't send the enrollment, but at the same time I'd like everything to stay how it is right now, how it's been the whole year. I really liked my class this year. 




http://weheartit.com/entry/54429193
http://weheartit.com/entry/31219421











This is the end of obligatory education, what means from now everything I do is because I want. If I don't study or do homework, nobody will tell me anything. I'm growing up. 
http://weheartit.com/entry/18900966
I'm growing up and I'm 16. I'm able to work and of course I'm able to go to night clubs and stay out for late. 
I'm just to start to decide my own decisions and I'm starting probably a new style of life. I wanted a change and maybe I'll have it. 
I have to say I'm scaring myself while writing this because I didn't realise all of this before, OMG. 




This is too much. In two years I'll go to the university (if all goes good) and I'll have a car and I'll be able to work in a serious work. No more stupid things, I'll be old.

I don't want to grow up. I want to stay a teenager for the rest of my life. I want to be 16 for ever, seriously. Why do we have to grow up? Why there's just one life to live and when you realise it you are just to die? 



Anyway, I've had a really nice time in the ESO. I laughed so much with people that is no longer in this school and people that yes they are. I've hated so much some teachers but I've liked a lot others. I'm really going to miss high school. 


And all of this is making me feel sad. I really wanted to finish school like all my classmates but, have they realized they won't see lot of people again? Just in parties and all of us know when you see someone in a party is like "Hey!! How are you? How is all?" and "Bye!! Nice to see you". There won't be any comunication between them. But I guess people that really worth it will stay in your life and who don't, just won't stay.


http://weheartit.com/entry/60758435

No comments:

Post a Comment