Saturday 2 February 2013

Just one dessert

If you could eat just one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be? Difficult, but I bet something appeared on your mind when you read it. Which was? I think I'd decide something like a chocolate cake from Ikea, which is very, very, very good. It has a high flavor and smells perfectly! You should taste it! If you go to Ikea, you can buy it in the bar and eat it there or buy it for take home. You would die, It's perfect.
But another thing I think I'd decide It would be strawberries with chocolate. This isn't a thing you can eat always during all the seasons of the year and something that lots of people wait until they can eat it. 
Can you wait for eat it? 














But I'm sure It would be something with chocolate. Although I love fruit. I'd like to have something like melon, watermelon, apples too. It's difficult. 


No comments:

Post a Comment